ILM Leadership & Management Open Courses
Alternative Partnership is an Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) approved centre. We offer a range of qualifications to support developing leaders.
Every organisation needs effective leaders and managers to be successful. The leadership and management qualifications develop the skills, knowledge, and personal abilities to support successful leaders.
We offer a range of qualifications from:
- Level 2 – Team Leader/Supervisor. This is ideal for new and aspiring team leaders starting their leadership journey.
- Level 3 – Junior Managers/First Line Managers with management responsibilities but no formal training and looking to enhance their people-leading skills and development with formal recognition.
- Level 5 – Middle managers. This is ideal for middle managers looking to gain formal qualifications to prepare for senior leadership roles and develop technical knowledge, strategic insights, and practical expertise
- Coaching and Mentoring courses coming in 2024, watch out for the new dates.
ILM Level 5 Certificate –Open Course
Alternative Partnership has an exciting opportunity and offers an open course.
This programme delivery is a virtual classroom with a trainer via Microsoft Teams. These are made up of 3.5-hour development windows.
There are three 2500-word assignments for the units:
- Develop Critical Thinking.
- Lead Innovation and Change.
- Develop and Lead teams to achieve organisational goals and objectives.
- Managing for efficiency and effectiveness (no assignment required).
All assignments are submitted to your tutor for assessment.
- 12th & 14th – Lead Innovation and Change.
- 18th & 19th – Lead Innovation and Change.
- 15th – Develop Critical Thinking.
- 30th – Develop and Lead teams to achieve organisational goals and objectives.
- 20th & 22nd – Lead Innovation and Change.
- 27th – Managing for efficiency and effectiveness.
- 4th – Managing for efficiency and effectiveness.
- 2nd – Develop and Lead teams to achieve organisational goals and objectives.
All candidates will receive:
- 12 months free ILM student membership
- There are no additional charges for registration.
- One free unit with no assignment required – Managing for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Full support and coaching throughout the programme.
On completion of the programme
- eCertificate for the ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership & Management.
- Digital Credentials that be used and linked to your email demonstrating your level of qualification. For further information Click here for ILM Digital Credential
- As well as a paper version of your certificate.