Delivering Development Differently

Sometimes all it takes is belief

100% commitment will achieve everything you thought was….

Behind every great successful business there’s a great workforce, and in order to recruit, maintain and motivate that workforce a successful business requires effective and strategic Leadership and Management. At Alternative Partnership we deliver people development differently, working with you and your staff according to a detailed Training Needs Analysis of your business.

As a Business & Training Consultancy, Alternative Partnership draws upon a wealth of experience in the provision of Leadership, Coaching and Mentoring to Entrepreneurs and Managers, and in staff development. As a Consultancy, Alternative Partnership will engage with you and your business in a bespoke process tailored to identify and eliminate inefficiency, and initiate and maintain expansion in order to improve business performance and profitability.

Whether you are a sole trader, start-up, or your business has been trading for 20 years, an aptitude for Change Management is an essential quality with which Alternative Partnership can furnish your skillset. At Alternative Partnership, we recognise that circumstances are forever changing. A successful Business Leader must embrace change.

‘Did you know… 80% of new businesses fail within five years of initiating trading. Our Business Consultants and Training Consultants are passionate about keeping your business within the remaining 20%’.

We are specialists in Leadership and Management training. Every business needs inspirational leaders and skilled, effective managers. If you or your team members want to raise your game, we offer first-class development opportunities at Master’s Level and Degree Level, and for other levels in the hierarchy including team leaders, first line managers and departmental managers. Our qualifications are all nationally respected and accredited by leading bodies such as the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) and NCFE. We offer great flexibility in delivery too, and training can be delivered at all levels in the training room and in the workplace.

 

We invite you to read through our testimonials, written by satisfied clients.

TWEETS


 

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK


 

Training and development

Leadership and Managment

Professional Development

Business Skills & Development

Industry training

Bespoke & Taylor Made